Sunday, August 23, 2009

you know you're boring when the most exciting thing you've done all weekend is play farmtown on facebook

my grandmother commented today that i'm a very boring 17 year old. she's sitting there comparing my life to my cousin's when she was 17 for about an hour.

I mean, no, I don't go out every saturday night or much on the weekends... but i mean, for starters i cant afford it, and also, most of my friends work, or also cant afford it, or really, we just cant be bothered.

i mean, we are 15, 16 and 17... we cant be bothered having a life. our lives involve sitting around on our computers, or doing homework, or spending time with our families... or whatever the hell else we do. our weekends are about working and catching up on sleep or homework or reading...

besides, none of us can afford it. and where would we go? what would we do? idk...

i think we all have boring lives really. we just arent the party type really.

3 comments:

shootingatspiders said...

you totally stole my purple flower idea! -pretend glare-

it looks very nice dear

StormGirl53 said...

what the hell are you on about? my blog has alway had a purple flower except for like the three days where i got bored of it last week. what the hell louise?

me. said...

Yeah, pretty much...

Post a Comment