Thursday, August 27, 2009

standing on the rooftops, everybody scream you heart out...

/sigh.

its kind of nice to have a relatively relaxing lesson of doing nothing.

i have finished my work and emailed it to Princess and Jac-in-a-box and now I'm bored.

so therefore i have decided to blog, but i don't really have anything worthwhile to say.

idk... I'm a bit of a loser really.

---

Anywho, steering away from my loserness...

I was thinking of writing a story. But I don't know what to write about. And besides if I start to write I'll probably just give up halfway through, or end up hating my characters, or mess up my story line.

I kind of had a story in mind anyway. But i don't really know how well it would turn out and it probably would just fail cos i can't really write and... idk...

I just fail.

---

But i think we were steering away from that so...

Hi? I'm Leisha.

I am 17 years old and I'm bored. I'm currently sitting in a Tourism class wishing I could think about something other than Charming, between Princess, Jac-in-a-box and SpaceMan wishing that this lesson would just end, that this day would just end and that my headache would just go.

You know today actually isn't that much of a bad day. Which is a surprise. I mean.. I'm in a bad mood. But over all i suppose it has actually been a reasonably okay. I'm tired of this class, and this day and I'm just in general tired. oh and there is a putrid smell in here if you know what i mean.........

But anyway...

My hairdresser thinks that I should get a darker brown temporarily put in my hair. Something about a triangle and a star or something... I really didn't understand what she meant by that. But sure.

I think Princess is as bored as I am. She's standing over my shoulder... no... sitting next to me now. And was reading over my shoulder and is eating my chocolate... So i'm assuming she is bored... And wants a nose peg as much as i do.

I'm bored.

Going now. Will probably blog again in a minute... Like as soon as i get back..




0 comments:

Post a Comment