Thursday, August 13, 2009

i saw her hair was longer at the back, so i figured that's because she's canadian...

Don't get me wrong, I like my job... Most of the time. And working with Simon is usually fun. It was fun tonight, tiring, but fun.

But it makes me wonder sometimes... I mean, I have no idea what the hell I want to do with my life. But I don't want to spend my life trapped in some dead end job that I hate.

And why do people end up in dead end jobs that they hate? because we all need more money to by more stuff. Most of which, we dont even need.

You know its like half past ten and i got home about half an hour ago. i logged on to do some school work before bed, but to be honest, i can't be bothered. I opened a word document. but i dont really feel like writing essays and such, and im going on an excursion rather than school tomorrow anyway, so i suppose it doesnt matter.

Also, just thought you all should know how badly i fail. I was supposed to drive home from work right. So i go 'Oh, i was going to drive... right...' and take the keys from dad, before proceeding to go and sit in the passenger seat, meanwhile dad is standing outside the passenger side door looking at me like im from another planet and im holding the keys wondering where im supposed to put them... like seriously, what the hell? As if i havent been driving for months. I should know by now that im supposed to sit in the DRIVERS seat. i mean, how messed up do you have to be to forget that?

What the hell.

I fail.

3 comments:

me. said...

And just when we thought it was safe to get on the roads again. :P

shootingatspiders said...

hey, im about to get my Ps, be scared!

StormGirl53 said...

oh believe me, we are. :D

Post a Comment