Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome to my life

As those of you who have been following my old blog will realise, the blog "singin' in the rain cos i got my umbrella and my dancin' shoes" has been deleted. ~cries~ I'm not sure how, seeing as it was there this morning and gone tonight. However, i do suck with computers lol. So it really shouldn't be that surprising for most of you.

Thats just how skilled I am.

Anyway, new blog, new year, new me... well kinda.

I have no choice but to change this year. Everything in my life has changed. And so have i.

3 comments:

me. said...

Epic fail. Is all I have to say.

shootingatspiders said...

umm...unlucky?

or maybe its not a coincidence...
I suppose god could delete blogs if he wanted...
maybe its a chance for a new start, or maybe it would be cool to at least look at it that way...

<3gliTter
PS comin

StormGirl53 said...

~cries~ I'm so devo.

Post a Comment