Saturday, January 17, 2009

stick your nose into your own business and leave me alone...

Don't you hate when people just want to tell you how right they are and how wrong you are?

Like it doesn't even matter what you're talking about. That always HAVE to be right. Always have to make their unwanted veiws and opinions heard and known.

Well, guess what? I'm being a cranky pain in the arse. I know that. But I am in pain. I am in physical pain at having done what I have done to one of the people I love the most in the past few days. I am in physical pain. I am in emotional pain. And I am exhausted. Physically, mentally, emotionally... every other way i can be.

And I am causing pain.

And the fact that I am causing that pain, is causing me even more pain.

Well, guess what? I don't want your opinion!

If all you have to say is 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You guys were so great for each other!' Well, believe it or not... I already know that. I'm fully well aware that we were. But we weren't at the same time.

If what you want to say is 'But there isn't anybody else but you for him. There couldn't be a better girl for him. No. There isn't. There can't be. Anyone around you guys can see that there is noone else for either of you.' Guess what, it doesn't help. We both thought the same thing okay? Believe me, I know that I'll never find another guy like him. But I don't want to hear it. It doesn't help

If you want to say 'Oh that's terrible. How are you coping...?' Feel free. Although I don't know what I'll answer. In truth, I'm not coping. Although, I don't want him to know that. Although i'm trying, I don't think i'm doing that good of a job. Nobody appears to be fooled...

Maybe I should just stop trying to fool people. I cant do it anyway, so why bother trying?

Leish xox
--well shes not bleeding on the ballroom floor just for the attention cos thats just ridiculously odd--

2 comments:

lovereigno'erme said...

Alright, sweetie, let's start putting things into perspective here.

I know you don't come here to vent your rational thoughts, but please listen to me for a moment.

There will be another guy for you. One much more suited to you than Branden ever could be, and that's saying a lot. Do you think God would be all like:

'Right, now, let's show her a glimpse of someone who's perfect for her in everyway, let's give her true love, and then we'll take it away and never give it back to her again. Jesus, Holy Spirit, you with me? Sound like a plan? Yeah, knew you guys would agree with me.'

?

Fair sure that's exactly not what They're like.

Believe it or not, God doesn't make you do something then leave you hanging. He closes a door and opens a window. Takes away your footing and puts you on solid ground. Etc etc etc -insert more metaphors here-.

And of course you're not coping... at the moment. It's only been a couple of days, and you're coping as well as could be expected.

Please stay in there and wait it out, and I promise you, things will not be as bad as you expect. Hard, yes, there's no denying that - but nothing impossible.

Whatever God has for you in the future, ultimately it will not end with you regretting the end of a teenage romance.

I don't expect you to listen to me just yet. But I hope one day you'll read back on this and realise what an absolutely great awesome person I really am.

Nah, I kid, I kid.

Just trust me, OK?

And even better, trust God. He's cooler than me, believe it or not. He has the whole omnipresent thing going for him.

xx

shootingatspiders said...

here here here...
-would insert more encouraging godly sisterly friendly wisdom advice and comfort here but i just worked 11pm to 6:15am and havent been able to sleep cos my mind is still running around maccas darlington wondering if the cheeseburger is up yet-
i love you?
lol
<3gliTter

Post a Comment