Thursday, January 22, 2009

i turn my face towards the sky and the raindrops mix with the tears i cry...

It's been a week, and I still don't feel like it's real. Like this is really happening. Because even after a week, and even after trying to convince myself that it's happening, I don't know how much I really believe it.

Even after everything that has happened in the past week, how different I am in just a week... I still miss him, more than I should. Even though I can't keep the effortless smile off my face, I still feel miserable, at the same time as being ecstatically happy.

It's been a week.

A whole week since all of this happened.

And I miss him... Even though I shouldn't. Not this much. I did this. Not him. I'm the one who made this happen. Not him.

I just... shouldn't miss him this much...

I just shouldn't.

Leish xox

the one thing you're planning to hold will be the on thing you have to let go of

0 comments:

Post a Comment