Thursday, January 29, 2009

The soundtrack to my world

And I can't take it,
What am I waiting for?
My heart's still breaking
I miss you even more
And I can't fake it
The way I could before...

Ah, music.... Don't we just love it? Always a song for every moment. A song to skip past as we scream (or i do anyway) 'No! Not you! I can't deal with you today!' and just keep right on skipping until i find a song that i can bear to listen to. Generally, one that doesn't remind me of you. Although, songs that remind me of you are infinately worse.

Songs that remind me of you... Hmm... Where to begin? Well, its just about everything I own. Music I loved before, I cant stand to listen to anymore because even though you are always on my mind, the music just... forces me to think about you even more than usual.

Maybe we're all that we needed
Two wrongs don't make a right
But I don't care tonight
Maybe we're all that we needed

and...

cos baby im not alright when you're gone
I'm not fine
Please be all mine
I never want you to go because
I am all yours
So please be all mine...

It frustrates me, the fact that I cannot listen to half the music on my iPod because of you and a fair amount of what's left because of you. And of all of that music, off the top of my head I can only think of two or three of those songs. And yet, the amount of times i've thrown my iPod, hissed at my iPod or screamed at my iPod, and all of those who are around me when this happens... is so not funny.

Don't waste your time on me, you're already the voice inside my head...

0 comments:

Post a Comment