Saturday, January 31, 2009

hold me in your arms, dont let me go, i want to stay forever...

Cos I don't know what to say. And I don't know if it's right to tell you that. And I don't know if you really want to hear it. It amazes me. It really does. I always knew you were strong, you've always been way stronger than me, I'm sure almost everyone in the world knows that. But... I don't know. Is this too much for you?

How honest are you really being with me? How straight are you being with me? Cos... I don't want to hurt you. And I don't want you to think you're hurting me. You're my best friend (well, one of a few). And no matter what happens with us I will love you. Always and forever. But...

No. Not 'but'ing. Not today. Well... Not right now, we can save that for later.

It's just that I am truely sorry.

You can talk to me. And regardless of anything else I do want to hear it. I still want to hear it all.

The only thing is that it hurt me. Not this, not now, not what we said... even though it still hurts like hell, even though the other thing still hurts like hell... Even though everything that has changed...

But I can't even think about it. I can't even talk about it.

Not now, and not today. Not in the near future. And maybe not ever. Maybe none of them will ever find out. Maybe only one of the people who will ever read this will ever know. Because you will read this. But maybe none of the rest of them will ever really know.

But maybe one day... Maybe one day I can try and explain...

Maybe one day, someone will listen.

Maybe one day, things will change.

1 comments:

shootingatspiders said...

ill listen, whatever it is.
:)
always

chineserussianlylas
<3gliTter

PS haniumha

Post a Comment