Monday, February 16, 2009

what are you waiting for, i don't have much to give...

Yeah, I know. It's not my place. It's not my right. And I shouldn't say anything. I shouldn't even be thinking this.

I need to stop that. Now.

I mean, come on. Admit it. It's not helping anything is it?

From now on, you're not going to know. You won't hear it. You won't see it.

So leave me alone. Cos i've listened to you, and you've made it clear just how much you actually care. And guess what? You won't be hearing anything about me anymore. Nothing. You won't hear about this, or about the stuff with him, or about... well anything. It'll just be me, being happy from now on.

Maybe people will stop looking at me like i'm about to fall apart at the seams. I've already done that. I'm already doing that. But none of you have seen that. And none of you will see that. I can guarantee it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment