Wednesday, February 11, 2009

and im missing the way things were...

I'm tired of trying to be strong.

And i'm tired of being fake.

To be completely honest, those of you who actually know me, have no idea just how broken i am. Of course, there is only so much i can hide. And so while you think you may be seeing everything, don't be fooled. I don't want to feel how i feel. But i do. I don't want this to hurt. But it does. I didn't want to hurt him. But i am.

And i don't want it to be this way, but it is.

And i'm tired. I'm so tired, in everyway i can be. I'm tired of being like this.

I want to go back to being me. But i can't.

Because half of me is missing.

If you find it...

Please, tell me how to get it back...

Even though i know where it is, and how to get it back... But that doesn't matter. Because it's impossible. So... if you have any suggestions.... feel free to let me know.

~sigh~ i want things back to how they were... ~cries~

0 comments:

Post a Comment