Tuesday, February 10, 2009

and would it be out of line if i say 'i miss you'?

We were strong enough that nothing could have broken us. Except what did.

But isn't that always the way it goes? Everything that is strong has a weakness... And that weakness is where it always seems to be hit.

Together we were strong. Together...

Apart we're both weak... Maybe weaker than either of has has been before...

But we're right you know? This wasn't just a stupid thing. This wasn't just a little crush. Not just a teenage romance. Not for us. For us it was so much more than that. I can't even describe it...

I loved you more than myself, more than my life, more than anyone or anything. More than i even thought it was possible to love anyone...

And i would still end my days with you in a hail of bullets....

0 comments:

Post a Comment