Thursday, February 5, 2009

freaked out, insecure, neurotic and emotional...

You know what's kind of sad...? I hardly miss you at all. I mean I should. But i don't. I did. But I don't. I always loved you. there was no way that you could doubt that. But then there's him. And we were closer than you and i could ever be. Besides, it was different. I loved him. I still love him. And I will continue to. You... well you were never real. You were my best friend... But the person I hated the most... The person who hated me the most. And the person who made me feel worst about myself. He made me happy. He made me like the person I am, and to like being alive. And he will always be more important to me than you ever were, and could be. And to be completely truthful, i don't even care that it's two weeks today. I'm more concerned over the three weeks i've had so far of missing him. And to be entirely honest with you, I will ALWAYS miss him more than you. Love him more than you. You may have been my best friend. But he was so much more. My soul mate, regardless of the fact that everyone thinks we're too young to have found that yet, and also of the fact that we may be broken up... But... He was perfect. IS perfect.

You cannot compare, or be anything like he ever was. He will always be a thousand times more important to me.

2 comments:

me. said...

Don't do this to yourself.
Don't do this to him.




Just don't.

StormGirl53 said...

he isn't here anyway? Is he?

Post a Comment