Friday, September 4, 2009

gonna use my heart and not my head and try to open up your eyes...

Okay, so none of you want to read about this i know. but i intend to tell you anyway. after all, what is the point of having a blog if not to annoy you all with random details of my life that none of you want to hear? of course... that would be the reasoning if people actually read this shit.

Anywho, the point is, i was lying on my bed talking to Glitter. When i suddenly looked down and before i could stop it, in another feat of verbal diarrhoea I blurted out 'MY BOOBS SUDDENLY LOOK BIGGER'.

Next thing i knew i was hit by a pillow.

In other news, Glitter has also decided that Ben Feldman looks like my boyfriend. However, i don't really see the resemblance although apparently im the only one. anyway, the point is i love ben feldman -giggles-. however, charming takes the cake acos i love him betterer.


however, i has an excuse, he's like in love with kirsten dunst, to whom i could never compare. :D Anywho, ya'll has a good night :D

-6 days-

0 comments:

Post a Comment