Tuesday, July 14, 2009

just leave me to die in peace

I don't understand. I'm sorry. I just don't. Why is everything YOUR business? If something is happening in my life how does that immediately become something to do with you? why is my problem automatically your problem? One which you're not even really concerned with fixing, just being able to say you fixed? I'm sorry if I sound mean. Which I probably do. Because I'm sounding mean a lot lately. But I don't always want you dealing with my problems for me. And I don't always want people to know things.

If I keep things to myself, its because either it means a lot to me or because I just don't want to talk about it. And this is one of those times. You found something, from a conversation just a little while ago, that I know i never printed or saved. Just one little bit. A few lines. Printed out and in my diary. And guess what? I dont want to talk about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment