Wednesday, July 22, 2009

and i hope it rains...

All day staring at the ceiling Making friends with shadows on my wall All night hearing voices telling me thatI should get some sleep Because tomorrow might be good For something Hold on feeling like I'm heading for a Break down and I dunno why I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell I know right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then You'll see A different side of me I'm not crazy I'm just a little impaired I know right now you don't care But soon enough you're gonna think of me And how I used to be Talking to myself in public And dulging glances on the train And I know I know that they ‘ve all been talking about me I can hear their whisper And it makes me feel that there must be something wrong with me After all the hours thinking somehow I‘ve lost my mind I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell I know right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see A different side of me I'm not crazy I'm just a little impaired I know right now you don't care But soon enough you're gonna think of me And how I used to be I've been talking in my sleep Soon they'll come to get me And they're taking me away I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell I know right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see A different side of me I'm not crazy I'm just a little impaired I know Right now you don't care But soon enough you're gonna think of me And how I used to be And how I used to be How I used to beI'm just a little lonely How I used to be How I used to be I'm just a little unwell...

4 comments:

me. said...

I'd forgotten about that song. I love it. :)

StormGirl53 said...

me too :D

shootingatspiders said...

great song.
I could swear i thought it was called unwell...
oh well, doesn't matter, still good :)
<3gliTter

StormGirl53 said...

its not called unwell. swear to god. google 'matchbox 20 lyrics im not crazy' and you'll find it.

Post a Comment