Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dear so and so...

-this post is inspired by a random blog i read the other day-

Dear Jess,
Your gloves are warm and my hands are cold. You're never getting them back, mmk? Hope you don't mind.
Love, love, love.
--------------------------------------

Dear Princess,
I buyed an iPod. -giggles- I'm still excited. We go shopping again soon, yes? :D
Love, love, love.
--------------------------------------

Dear Target Card Machines,
You all suck. How dare you not work and send me into fits of panic? You are evil and I am never shopping in Target again... or at least until the next time I do.
--------------------------------------

Dear Big W Card Machines,
You love me :D yay! Thank you for putting an end to my panic
--------------------------------------

Dear Glitter,
Hope you finished your psych assignment before midnight and posted it on moodle. Next time you start assignments earlier, mmk?
love, love, love.
--------------------------------------

Dear Charming,
See? You're not the only one I bug about doing work before it's due. Hope you enjoy avcon. Love you sooooooooo much.
Love, love, love.
--------------------------------------

Dear Pretzel,
You were yummy. We shall meet again, mmk?
--------------------------------------

Dear Cold And Flu Medication,
I LOVE YOU! You maked me sleep. :)
--------------------------------------

Dear Vicks,
I can breathe again! Yay!
--------------------------------------

Dear Soothers,
My throat still hurts. You suck.
--------------------------------------

Dear hair,
You're too long and I hate you. Please stop getting knotty or you're going to be cut.
--------------------------------------

Dear Labels,
You suck. Why are we only allowed 200 characters...? /cries

2 comments:

me. said...

Dear Leisha,

ipods = awesome. That is all.

:D

love, princess.

ps. and yes, we should go again soon. :D

shootingatspiders said...

Dear gorgeous,
I hate you!
Ok, that's not true.
I hate Jodi Picoult!
Damn, also not true.
umm.....
err.....
I hate being tired!
But I loved Keeping Faith, finished it at 5 in the morning. It was awesome, I know something is good when it makes me want to hug the good guy and punch the bad guy in the face.
Can we wait for me to catch up on snoozles for the next one?
Love you :)
<3gliTter

Post a Comment