Friday, March 20, 2009

temptation to scream...

everything is fucked up straight from the heart. tell me, what do i do when it all falls apart?

I dont know who my real friends are anymore. Cos i put all of my faith in you. Well, that was a stupid thing to do. Trust me, i've learnt my lesson. It used to be hard for me to trust people. Ever. And then i started to trust again. A combination of a few of you. I started to really trust you guys, to really give people pieces of me... and now... now im scared to trust anybody.

Now i have no idea where i stand with anyone really...

i have no idea what you all think of me and i have no idea what im supposed to have done, but im sorry. im sorry for all this shit. and im sorry you hate me. i wish you didnt... i miss you...

one thing i've learnt in the past few months, is that when it rains, it pours...

0 comments:

Post a Comment