Friday, March 6, 2009

im amazed at how quick you are to judge me. Don't even take five seconds to tell me why you suddenly hate me. Just make up accusations. Don't get me wrong, I understand that you were going on what he said. But that is quite low, just taking his word and not even coming to me, or talking to me about accusations that i didn't even know were being made against me until you messaged me when i was in the bathroom throwing up. Thank you so much.

I know that you constantly say that you don't trust people easily, but guess what? Neither do i. maybe more so than you... But i trusted you. With everything. And now... I don't. And you can't very well blame me for that. Though i'm sure you will listen to him and decide to hate me for the rest of eternity... It just shocks me. Is what she said the other day true? Do you really not trust me enough to just believe that what they said is true without even talking to me?

I'm not even really sure what i supposedly did. But i'd never intentionally do anything to hurt you or to make you lose your trust in me. So, if I really did do something, i'm sorry. But i'd appreciate you talking to me about it rather than sprouting accusations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment