Sunday, November 1, 2009

in our hearts a hopeful song we barely understood...

new chapter is up.

im actually really happy about it... im getting all these really nice comments from randoms who are reading my story and... that makes me smile :D

in other news, i am dead... i cant move. i've passed out twice in the past hour and a half... i feel like im going to vomit. i kept screwing things up today. and now i cant concentrate to do my homework......... basically im screwed...

also, the people across the road suck arse. they had a halloween party last night. i mean, gosh people this is australia not america. we dont do halloween over here. and even if you do, you dont have a party that lasts all night long, play music so loud that its impossible for the people in the five surrounding houses to even hear themselves -think-. you dont end a party at 6.30 in the morning. and you dont have people leaving between 3.30 and 6.30 honking their car horns as they drive down the fucking street.

fuck, i need sleep...
-35 days-

2 comments:

shootingatspiders said...

mmm, we are so americanized.

-sigh-
I'm gonna go eat poptarts and drink doctor pepper now, drown my sorrows in hersheys kisses and reeses pieces.
and watch the bachelor, at a halloween party. I believe I shall go to said halloween party, as Crocodile Dundee and represent the australian population by riding in on a kangaroo.

'Obama? Obama? Ain't dat the guy we looking for?'

shootingatspiders said...

oh, and my favorite color is gray

Post a Comment