Wednesday, November 11, 2009

how dare you say that my behaviour is unacceptable...

watch you walk and watch you run and i'll always be the one chasing you. see you faint, i see you fall, and i'll be sure the one to catch you... cos i found my happiness with you... stay with me just a bit longer now... don't find the time to say your goodbyes and please dont leave me... cos i want you... cos i want you now... i know you'll go away but i'll leave the light on in case you find your way home cos you're my mystery that makes life interesting and i found my happiness with you... stay with me just a bit longer now... dont find the time to say your goodbyes... and please dont leave me... cos i want you... cos i need you now... stay with me just a bit longer now... dont find the time to say your goodbyes... and please dont leave me... cos i want you... please dont leave me... cos i want you... cos i want you now...
-45 days-

0 comments:

Post a Comment