Sunday, November 1, 2009

bullet proof loneliness at best......

so i was talking to one of my closest friends about break ups... and it made me think about earlier this year... about how at the start of this year i seriously thought i would be better off killing myself than even attempting to live without you... but anyway, this wasnt what i was logging on here to say.

so here it is. he's my brother. no one is allowed to pick on him and call him names and beat him up except for me. and my sister. although i admit, she does more of that than i do. anyway, the point here is, that he's mine. thats my job. not anyone elses. and it really shits me off when people treat him like crap because he's tiny, and because he's 'the weakest link' so to speak. i know he can't hold his own in a fight with this guy. b ut he cant keep just copping this shit all the time either. eventually he's just going to snap, and punch this guy... and i will be proud of him to be honest. but he will be the one in trouble, not the guy bullying him. i swear to god if this guy so much as looks at him the wrong way, he's going to have to deal with me. now i may not seem that scary...... but when i really, and i mean reeeeeeeally, want to be, i am your worst nightmare. besides, i have one other asset working for me. my cousin. considering his little brother is also being bullied by this guy. and my cousin, is fucking HUGE. at least compared to this guy anyway. when im finished with this kid, he is going to wish he was never born. and i will make sure of it, because that is the way he has made my brother feel.

in other news, i have sooooooooo much homework to do that i just... cant do. i feel too sick for it... and too tired... i should really learn to sleep... and im kind of worried. cos im messed up... more so than usual. something has gone wrong.............. but i wont go into details of that. because im sure its just my body trying to fuck with my brain and theres nothing really wrong... hopefully. anyway... night...
-35 days-

3 comments:

shootingatspiders said...

http://xkcd.com/573/

BMF said...

So who are you gonna set on the bully then? Kris or Jarrad?

StormGirl53 said...

Kris. Jarrad doesnt look scary enough lol. Whereas Kris is tall enough and beefy enough to look scary. If Adam is still here I might get him to blow smoke rings in Josh's face while Kris goes at him. And I shall just stand there and watch. Until he starts bleeding...... then i'll pass out, throw up or just feel really queasy...

Post a Comment