Thursday, October 15, 2009

just leave me with some kind of proof its not a dream...

i would give anything to be with him right now. to be able to just... hug him, cuddle up to him on a couch for a while... just be -with- him...

i'm a whiner. i'm a complainer. i know. the fact that im even posting this will annoy certain people because supposedly im possessive or demanding or something to that extent. but you know what? i dont think i even care anymore.

get mad at me for posting this. bitch and rant about me behind my back. i honestly do not give a fuck anymore.

i love him. i miss him. i want him. i need him.

and that is the way it is. im over apologising for it. im over feeling like i shouldnt miss him, and like i dont have the right to miss him or occassionally not be in the best mood for that reason (or others) got it?

if you have a problem with me, thats fine. but say it to my face. dont backstab me and hide behind charades of being my friend.

anyway, ive gotten completely off topic.

what i wanted to say is that i love him. that i miss him... and that seeing as today is our 2 yrs and 5 months anniversary i was randomly thinking about that... and realised we havent actually spent an anniversary together since our six months. i mean not that this one particularly matters. or really that any of them do... its just... i want to be with him. i want the chance to spend time with him. i dont want to be guilt tripped so often for feeling sad or miserable, or just for missing him. i dont want to be tild to get over it. because i wont. until i can be with him....

i love him...
-18 days-

1 comments:

BMF said...

I know what you mean. While I might not be sharing the same circumstances, I know what it feels like to love someone

Post a Comment