Saturday, June 6, 2009

hold me and touch me and love me again and show me why i believe...

How did you ever survive without him? I cannot begin to imagine. Well... Actually that is a lie. I know exactly. But I still do not know how you got through it. Let alone where you'd be now if it weren't for him. Well actually now that I think about it that is a lie too. I know exactly where you would be. And I for one am going to be eternally grateful to him for all of the days of my life. Although I guess I covered the 'all the days of my life' part when I said 'eternally' huh. Oh well, you know what I mean. I don't think anyone else could love you like he does. And there is no way you could love anyone else as you do him. He treats you like a princess you realise. And yet you still can't take a compliment. Most of what he says is true you know? But you can't see it... Because you're too pigheaded to let yourself realise that it's already happened. He has already broken through all of your defences. He has already made you fall in love. You could never want anyone or anything else. He is perfect for you. He is everything you ever wanted, everything you ever needed. You love him...

...ilovehim...

1 comments:

Kate said...

heyyy leisha.... today is the 8th... is it not? your birthday, I presume??
I think so =]
happy birthday

Post a Comment