Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This Week's Challenges....

So... I saw J again tonight.

She has decided she'll be setting me a list of tasks and challenges each week to see how successful I am with each. This week's challenges are as follows...:

  1. J thinks I'm too dependent on C... (which is you know, probably true). So, for the next week, any contact is not to be initiated by me. Basically I cannot send random texts 24/7, I am not to start new emails or failmails. I can comment on his facebook, reply to wall posts, failmails, emails. I can call if it is requested. However, everything I do is to be in reply to something of his... Just for one week... (so I'll probably fail, or shoot myself... or blog more.) Lol.
  2. J thinks I'm too negative in my outlook and don't really show my love and appreciation for people often enough. So the task for this week is to say something nice, completely out of the blue, to five people whom I am not particularly close with.
  3. Attempt to read for fun (not IS) for at least half an hour each night before bed. Also, this should be started at either 9.30 or 10.00 pm so that my newly prescribed sleeping tablets should be kicking in by the time my half hour is over.
  4. Journal or blog at least once per day (so don't yell at me if I don't blog, it means I'm journalling instead :P). Because J thinks I bottle too much up that I don't get out, not even to C because I fill time with mindless crap instead. Also, she suspects that if I'm not initiating contact, contact will be less frequent which means I'll bottle up more than I already do.
  5. Try and take half an hour's time out for myself, preferably straight after school to give myself a bit of a break between school and homework. Apparently my stress levels are sky high and if I don't start taking some time out for myself I'm going to end up with high blood pressure.
So... We'll see how I go with the challenges I guess.

--insert witty and humorous ending comment here--

4 comments:

shootingatspiders said...

they sound like very cool and helpful challenges.
I hope you agree with them and I hope they are helpful. Let me know if there's anything at all I can do, anything.
If commenting on every single blog you ever right will be helpful, consider it done.
Or you know, anything for my dearest cinderella <3

StormGirl53 said...

*write, dear. Write.
We'll see how I go with the, hey...

shootingatspiders said...

lol, sorry. 'write' indeed.
see how we go with what??
'the,hey...'?
-isconfused-

StormGirl53 said...

see how we go with them sorry.

Post a Comment