Thursday, April 22, 2010

has no one told you she's not breathing at all anymore...

So.... she reckons my mental state was better when i was blogging and journal writing more because i was getting thoughts out of my head. so i suppose i'll be taking up blogging more regularly again...

so...

it occurs to me that i'm really not a very interesting person. my thoughts, my words, they'll never change the world. i will never affect anyone with what i say.

how amazing would it be to be one of those people who say something and it is suddenly an important saying.

im too tired to fall asleep.

stolen from fireflies yes... but im too tired...

its been about a week now...

and yet the relief of sleep doesnt come.

she says she's going to refer me to a doctor to go on sleeping tablets permanently. cos the ones she is able to give me just make me drowsy, dont put me to sleep...

damnit i should finish this homework....

one day my brain will work.

5 comments:

Windshadows said...

Leish, I don't know about the rest of the world, but your words always affect me <3

StormGirl53 said...

Awww thanks Kel. ♥

Anonymous said...

Never presume that you are unloved, dear Leisha. I, for one, think of you as a trusted friend, and listen to what you say because I know that what you say is worth taking in. Don't give up on yourself. You are an AMAZING PERSON, okay? Lots of Love <3

StormGirl53 said...

Thank you :) Love <3

Sophia said...

Are you fed up of password problem with Binance exchange? Most of the users encounter password errors while working on Binance wallet. To resolve the errors at first place, you must take assistance from the reliable source who knows the accurate process and ways to eliminate the error. You can dial Binance helpline number 1800-665-6722 and get the variety of remedies from the team of executives who is available around the clock to deliver commendable services.

Binance Support number
Binance Phone number
Binance Customer Support number
Binance Customer Service number
Binance Customer Care number
Binance Helpline number
Binance Help Desk number
Binance number
Binance Exchnage Support number
Binance Exchange Phone number

Post a Comment