Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Goodbye For Today...

I'll see you again...
 
Sooooooo... This might be my last post for a while. Long story short, my internet has been cancelled and it will be a MINIMUM of two weeks until we can get another service. Hmm... Pass year 12 with no internet? <s>may as well kill myself now </s> yeah, sure, no worries.
 
So basically I'm screwed, and while I would love to keep email posting from school.... I really can't afford to at the moment. Much to Kelsey's <s>enjoyment</s> disappointment.
 
That being said, if I email post again in the next few weeks you'll all have the enjoyment *cough* of reading all about my annoyance.
 
So this is me, ciao for now. (just so you know, that sounded cooler in my head :P)
 
PS, Kel, I'm looking forward to reading your rant and rave blog about me so that I can comment and call you a bitch :D Love chooooooo

3 comments:

shootingatspiders said...

nawwwww poor cindy. -huggage-

Sally-Sal said...

Cinderella come back
any kind of fool could see
your internet's wrong
and we just can't live without you...

Cindy said...

aww, thanks guys. :D i'll probably email post anyway... but yesh. this is just letting you all know i may not if i get too weighed down with school and shizz. ♥

Post a Comment