Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am not terribly fond of bad days. None of us are though I suppose.

I think possibly the worst part of it is that I know exactly what is wrong, but that I cannot do anything about it. Instead I am forced just to let it slowly eat away at me until I snap and scream. Or say something mean or out of line that isn't even true most of the time, just because I want someone else to hurt too.

Which then makes me sound absolutely mean and spiteful. Which I wasn't once upon a time.

And now I'm not so sure.

What do you do when you don't even like who you are anymore? Then again I haven't liked myself for a long time. I guess it's more that I'm realising what I put other people through now...

And that's just making everything worse.

I can't even say what the real reason is.

Not that it would matter if I did I suppose, I don't think anyone actually reads this anyway. I suppose I just write it to get the crap out of my head.

You know, it doesn't even matter anyway.

Maybe everyone should just froget it...

And forget me...

3 comments:

shootingatspiders said...

never. never ever ever ever.
I was talking with nathan and Tess yesterday about how you can pretty much tell which friends you will and won't keep in touch with after school. The first thing I said was that I know at least one that I plan on keeping for a very long time. I said that I can picture you and me eating cookie dough and watching chickflicks when we're fifty.
Nathan said he reckons we'll be lifelongs.

i will NEVER forget you...
<3gliTter
PS mizesso

The knower of all said...

i will never froget you either. you will not be frogotten. No frogetting will take place. etc etc

StormGirl53 said...

oh 'Knower of All' I do wish you would stop picking on my awful spelling. (I do know who you are by the way lol).

Post a Comment